Goofy question about Datagrids

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 2 14:20:31 EDT 2016

This is something I want to look into. I store datetime data in "international" format, but I want to display it in a kind of short date/time format. Currently I run the datagrid array through some functions for doing that, but it might be advantageous to have the datagrid library do this for me. Trick is, I need to reconvert it going back out, so I would need to display a value one way while leaving the underlying format as is.

Bob S