Internet date

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Nov 1 11:43:30 EDT 2016

I call this sql date in my formatDate() function.

Bob S

On Nov 1, 2016, at 07:56 , Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami <brahma at hindu.org<mailto:brahma at hindu.org>> wrote:

in a related note…

Is the internet date in a consistent format in every country? That
is, except for the spelling of the day and month names, is the format
always the same?

I believe the whole rest of the IT world solved this a long time ago.. and I've had an enhancement request in for literally a decade….  to have the engine date function auto output the standard date format in the form of

YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SEC TZ # where TZ is picked form the local system