can you apply visual effects to a stack opening?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue May 31 11:10:18 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have a message window, which I would like to appear like the answer dialog
as sheet on OS X (with visual effect "push down").

I can set successfully visual effects to a *go* cd command, but I have tried
all combinations of setting visual effects to a *show* stack, *modal* stack,
or *unlock* screen after a show stack, or *go* cd 1 of the message window
after opening the message stack without success. The stack always shows in
the standard way, kind of "popup".

Is there a way to define the visual effect of opening/showing a stack?

Thanks

Tiemo