[ widget that turns text horizontal ]

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Sun May 29 22:11:24 EDT 2016

Bernd:
What I was thinking was like a text fly-out. With your widget, it would just start from invisible and expand out from the center and stop without turning. Thinking of a presentation/slide show type system that would be more interesting that just text on a screen. What I would really love is one of those applications that shows the hand drawing on the screen. They’re pretty "old hat" now, but not in livecode.

Best,
Bill