Picasso's blue period

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:39:50 EDT 2016

Hey: my specs have a very jazzy filter in them as my eyes were getting
damaged by staring at large monitors!

No; I think a lot of the problem comes down to whether one wants to used
quotes or not:

set the textColor of the selectedText to "yellow"

works, while plain yellow seems, sometimes (and there's the rub) to mean
'blue'; oddly enough plain red means 'red'.

So you now have all sorts of opportunity to make the rather obvious
jokes about colour blindness, alcoholic tendencies and so on :-)

Richmond.