Adding widgets to non-standalone stacks

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed May 25 17:02:20 EDT 2016

Scenario:

build stack 1 as splash screen/launcher
                   inclusions: check all widgets in use by other stacks that the launcher will open (see below)

Stack 1 has only 1 button

go stack url "http://www.mydomain.com/new-stuff/new-stuff-previews-index.livecode

Stack 2: new-stuff-previews-index.livecode

has buttons for various modules sitting on the web server

go stack url "http://www.mydomain.com/new-stuff/module-one.livecode

Stack 3: module-one.livecode

# this is an "end point" stack. i.e. what the user needs to see.
# it has icons in SVG Widgets.

But, none of these widgets show up, even though extensions were added the splash screen/engine.

they *do* show up if the stack is opened in the IDE.

So how do we get the to show up if that stack is opened from our custom splash/engine?

BR