Ho to pay pledge

Jim Byrnes jf_byrnes at comcast.net
Wed May 25 12:48:08 EDT 2016

On 05/24/2016 11:34 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
> On 05/24/2016 06:32 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>>>
>>> I also got three of them, and none of them work.
>>>

>> I had to do it in Safari, at least on Mac. My copy of Thunderbird is so
>> locked down it wouldn't let the scripts run.
>>

> Ah. I guess they don't need money from us linux users.

I only got two of them, but I am on Linux and it worked without any
problems for me. Got a thank you and confirmation by email.

> On a related note, it appears the whole web site has been dumbed down
> yet another notch to the point where I can no longer find anything.

I haven't noticed that specifically on Livecode, but it seems to be a
trend.  Sites that used to have a nice concise list of links now have a
disjointed jumble of tiles cluttering up the page.  Web designers must
be catering to smart phone users. Soon desktop users will be a thing of
the past.

Regards, Jim