Ho to pay pledge
dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed May 25 15:33:35 CEST 2016
I got the email, got the link, paid successfully with credit card (at least
according to messages on the page), got a receipt email from livecode and
another one from stripe - but just checked my bank account and they haven't
taken the money yet...
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Ho-to-pay-pledge-tp4705141p4705166.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the use-livecode