Confusion over builds.

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Tue May 24 20:12:34 EDT 2016

Hi Richmond,
Sorry about the confusion, Peter was very quick to remove the entries I had referred to.

As for leaving things, you are a bit confused. The versions I referred to were in fact "milestones" on GitHub. I was making no comment at all on the download page only the  work in progress pages of GitHub.

However Peter's post offered a complete picture of how they are trying to manage these items and clarified, somewhat, my concerns and questions.

James