Handling Top Status Bar in App Design Stage

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue May 24 18:09:14 EDT 2016

Ralph.. very helpful.. yes I don't want to maintain two files either.

Can you share a code snippet from your preopencard handler(s)

What does that 1px transparent line accomplish?  does this act as a bounding object that Livecode sees as the top of the stack?  and if you did not have it… what would happen?

Thank you!

BR