MouseDown no longer sent to list fields??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 24 10:59:58 EDT 2016

This used to work in a text field with it's listBehavior set to true. No longer:

on mouseDown
  put the clickLine into theClickedLine
  put value(theClickedLine) into theSalesPerson
  put theSalesPerson into field "fldSalesPerson"
  hide me
  show group "grpCustContact"
end mouseDown

Now the field never sees the mouseDown message. So how do I tell if a user has clicked an item in the list? SelectionChanged is not sent to the object either! If this is not intended behavior, I will submit a bug, but this is how I do list selections in all of my projects.

Bob S