Suspense

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon May 23 21:05:41 CEST 2016


Over at https://livecode.com/project/infinite-livecode/ I've left a comment
saying I’ll add another $250 to my pledge if I can find another person
who’ll also increase theirs by the same.

Reply to this post and/or contact me directly (but before 9 pm) and we’ll
make a pledging pact – anyone up for this?

Kind regards

Dave



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Suspense-tp4704926p4705079.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the use-livecode mailing list