dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon May 23 14:20:42 EDT 2016
Less than $10k to go ... 64 minutes and counting...
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Suspense-tp4704926p4705077.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Use-livecode