Cloning a SQLite (or any SQL) database

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon May 23 12:25:07 EDT 2016

Not so. I use MySQLWorkbench from a remote computer to save the database locally on my laptop all the time. However, large SQL databases might be very time consuming to do remotely.

I have a Database Setup card which is capable of copying the data from one SQL database to another using queries, and as it connects to the database, it saves an array of the database schema, so that it can be recreated in case the database goes the way of the dodo.

I'd share it, but it is not fully functional in all respects, and I have not really fully tested and debugged it. But it's not too dificult to do something like this.

Bob S