Suspense

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Mon May 23 08:00:42 EDT 2016

That's Audio recording funded. Way to go folks!

We're onto the third and last stretch goal: Native Field Object. Read all about it here and lets get this one done too :)

https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-third-stretch-goal-mobile-native-field-widget/ <https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-third-stretch-goal-mobile-native-field-widget/>

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine