Livcode and AWS S3 (Windows)

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sat May 21 19:12:48 EDT 2016

Hi Skip - I've also 'consumed' AWS services - but as the 'mobile guy' brought
in by the main contractor - they and I worked out a little API so that all
my iOS app I had to do were simple post and get using an xml structure to
get and receive what was required at each stage. Whilst developing this app
they were completely in charge of the web service - so if you are wanting to
get directory listings etc I think it will be something you'll have to ask
the people running code on the server for...

-----
Peter M. Brigham