12. Re: Problems with Xcode

Marc Siskin msiskin at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat May 21 09:01:47 EDT 2016

Martin,

Did you try removing or replacing the space in the app name?

Marc
On May 21, 2016, at 7:47 AM, martin meili <bmmeili at swissonline.ch<mailto:bmmeili at swissonline.ch>> wrote:

Am 21.05.2016 um 07:13 schrieb use-livecode-request at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode-request at lists.runrev.com>:

12. Re: Problems with Xcode

Hi Dave
Many thanks for your advice.

It’s true, I’ve got different Xcode-versions on my Mac. The by Terminal returned path is: /Applications/Xcode 2.app/Contents/Developer. So, the problem is, as you have stated, the „Xcode 2.app“-part of the path.
I’ve tried to fix the problem with Terminal, but there are too many warnings there, saying I could cause damage to the system ……… I’m not sure whether I type the correct things, because I’m not familiar with Terminal. I’m just an apprentice of the magicians ………

At the moment I’m stuck with this problem.

With kind regards
Martin