Livcode and AWS S3 (Windows)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 21 01:59:48 EDT 2016

On 5/20/2016 4:17 PM, Skip Kimpel wrote:
> Anybody have experience with S3 buckets and Livecode?  The LibS3.rev that
> exists out there seems to be dated and has issues connecting.
>
> AND it has to run within an Windows standalone.
>
> Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

I've done some things with it. What do you need to do? I wrote a handler
to create the required signed URL, which gets sent to a Rails script on
AWS. The handler requires the libHash-HMAC library which is freely
available.

It wasn't easy and it took a week but it's been working for a couple of
years now. I don't know much about the server side though, someone else
handles that part.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com