Trevor DeVore interviews CTO and CEO

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri May 20 11:03:45 CEST 2016


Roland I really liked your words!

The best skiing is when you are a bit scared - the best goals are the scary
goals

LiveCode workers I take my hat off to you all

PS: wanna go skiing?



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Trevor-DeVore-interviews-CTO-and-CEO-tp4704862p4704929.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the use-livecode mailing list