Suspense

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri May 20 10:53:58 CEST 2016


just doubled my pledge to get us over $40k...



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Suspense-tp4704926p4704927.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the use-livecode mailing list