Using the MergGoogle with Google Sheets
johnpatten at me.com
Thu May 19 18:17:55 EDT 2016
I have the MergGoogle extension and sample stack. I am attempting to get the sample stack included with mergGoogle working.
I have gone to Google and created a OAuth 2.0 client ID and client secret. I have exchanged the existing client ID and added my client secret the “on authorize” routine. When I execute authorize it answers “219,25,11,mergGoogelAuth 465,25,11” . So I’m doing something wrong, as I would expect to at lease see the text “loading spreadsheets…” in the fld “info” if I was doing it right.
I am using LiveCode 8.0 and it’s been a while since I have used any externals. I could be very easily forgetting a step in order to make this work.
I have found the documentation on Monte’s site related to the calls in MergGoogle, but I am not quite sure how to make it all work. I was hoping to get the example working, and the piecemeal it from there.
More information about the Use-livecode