Infinite LiveCode, APIs and the Google Sheets API?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu May 19 14:58:10 EDT 2016

Roger,
Yes, in fact, we are only doing it from the desktop.  We're doing it from a
Mac.  I don't know if Monte ported it to PC's or Linux or not.  As for
mobile,  I don't want any of our (or our customers') mobiles to spend any
more than a minimum time doing network operations, so all those devices do
is push and pull batches from the cloud.  That minimizes handshaking and
overall network traffic.  Then the desktop updates the spreadsheets.

Rick,
mergGoogle uses https.