LiveCode Quits

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu May 19 04:22:56 EDT 2016


Hi Javier - I'm wondering if it might be something in your preferences folder
(either a corrupted preferences file or a plugin). 

If you try saving your preferences folder as something else and then make a
new empty folder with original name and location - and then start up LC8 do
you get any benefit?



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/LiveCode-Quits-tp4704828p4704847.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list