LiveCode Quits

Javier Miranda jemirandav at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:49:02 EDT 2016

Hi friends, hope you can help me with this,  I downloaded LiveCode 8
Community Edition, but it quits after I click on the big green button
"Start Interactive Tour" of the Start Center.  If instead of trying the
Tour I open a Stack, the Open Dialog appears and the selected Stack opens
for a second and quits immediately.  I uninstalled it and erase everything
including some Registry entries I found, but the problem persists.  I am
sure it´s something in my machine, it´s running Windows 10.

Regards,

Javier