Daft "text Editor" question

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed May 18 13:19:23 EDT 2016

If you look at the Find and Replace... option in the Edit menu, you'll see
you can do replace actions throughout a stack by changing the "In" option
to "This stack and its stack files".

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 5/18/16, 10:05 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of RM"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of