Re: Bullet • Mac/Win

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:45:49 EDT 2016

Dear Klaus,

As Macintosh and Windows versions of Livecode, and the 2 operating
systems, are Unicode compliant
as long as you use the Unicode compliant bullet-point symbol [Hex 2022,
Decimal 8226] there should
be no reason why it should not cross from Mac to Windows without going
"funny".

http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U2000.pdf

Richmond.