Missing split option?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 18 11:39:52 EDT 2016

Splitting by column or row uses the rowdelimiter and columndelimiter
properties, which are cr and tab by default, but you can change them. In
your example you wouldn't need to.

But splitting by column won't give what you want, I don't think. If I
remember right it will give a numbered array with each element being the
contents of a column.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com