Missing split option?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed May 18 10:52:44 EDT 2016

Oh and I am reminded that split will only produce simple one dimensional arrays, not 2 dimensional ones as you seem to envision. I've complained about this a couple times as it seems at first blush to be a great engine based way to create arrays fro text, but alas, no.

Split will NOT produce an array where teh first line is the key names and the rest of the data will be the elements. At least not in any fashion I have yet been able to discern.

Bob S