LiveCode + WordPress = Infinite Possibilities

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed May 18 08:10:27 CEST 2016


Thank you Todd that is very generous of you, ability to connect to WordPress
(never mind WooCommerce and Gravity) is a BIG DEAL!

Kind regards

Dave


Todd Fabacher wrote
> We are happy to be part of the LiveCode community, and do our part to
> enhance open source software. But open source is about give and take. So
> we
> are offering our comlete WordPress framework if you help contribute to the
> latest LiveCode campaign and they reach their $40K goal by Friday.
> 
> If you have ever wanted to have eCommerce with LiveCode or even create
> websites. Lite Wordpress do all the hard work, you just control everything
> in LiveCode.
> 
> More details here:
> https://livecode.com/a-gift-from-the-community-for-the-community/
> 
> --WP+LiveCode Team @ Digital Pomegranate
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list

> use-livecode at .runrev

> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode





-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/LiveCode-WordPress-Infinite-Possibilities-tp4704771p4704782.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the use-livecode mailing list