Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue May 17 01:48:01 EDT 2016

On 05/13/2016 02:00 PM, Rick Harrison wrote:

> I think a lot of people in our community have caught onto this unfair
> approach, and may have given up on responding to such surveys.
> Consequently, LiveCode Ltd., isn’t getting enough data to make
> correct assessments with their surveys.

I stopped responding to the surveys when I realized

1. the answers I wanted to give were not options in the multiple-choice
questions

2. the questions were nonetheless required to be answered

3. I didn't want to give random answers just to get to the next question

4. I would have preferred "other" options or essay-style responses

...and yes, I pledged. I'm in. I've thought about this a lot over the
last several days, from several angles, and come down solidly on the
pledge side. This is going to be a great thing. Please help it happen.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com