LC on VMWare?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon May 16 16:40:18 EDT 2016

Not sure what "run the app remotely" means. Do you mean run in the VM?

I have little experience with VMWare, but I have verified that apps I built as standalones work within Parallels, so unless the app is using some VM feature, like shared profiles, which is giving you problems, then there's nothing for it but to write debugging code into your app to give you some idea where things are going wrong. The standalone applications settings also give you a way to configure the Bug Reports, but I have never used it, and I don't know what kind of information is returned there.

Bob S