[OT] NO Politics

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Mon May 16 11:27:41 CEST 2016


Yes, she is. Putting [OT] in the subject line does NOT make politics an acceptable subject. This list is about LiveCode. Never about politics.

Richmond has apologized, that is the end of the matter. No further discussion please.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com



> On 15 May 2016, at 21:57, Dave Kilroy <dave at applicationinsight.com> wrote:
> 
> Uhoh you said the 'C' word - now Heather's going to weigh in...
> 
> 
> 
> Dr. Hawkins wrote
>> On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 11:59 AM, RM <
> 
>> richmondmathewson@
> 
>> > wrote:
>> 
>>> I'd just like to state that I'm sorry I made a political statement
>>> a few messages back (pace Donald Trump).
>>> 
>> 
>> On a lighter note . . . are you aware that Trump wants to ban the sale of
>> shredded cheese?
>> 
>> Yes, he's going to make America grate again . . .
>> 
>> *duck*
>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
>> (702) 508-8462
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-livecode mailing list
> 
>> use-livecode at .runrev
> 
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
>> subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode <http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -----
> "The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
> Peter M. Brigham 
> --
> View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/OT-Politics-tp4704694p4704713.html <http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/OT-Politics-tp4704694p4704713.html>
> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com <http://nabble.com/>.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode <http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode>


More information about the use-livecode mailing list