Change mobile settings

Ludovic THEBAULT ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Sat May 14 12:49:21 EDT 2016

Hello,

Until now, i’ve used a little stack to update the mobile settings in the Livecode application (/Applications/LiveCode Indy 7.1.4.app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/iOS/Device-8_2/Settings.plist) for example to indicate my app as French.

With the 7.14 version, this stack doesn’t work because « i need admin privilege ». I think is because the Livecode app is signed (at first launch we can see an verification from gatekeeper).
But how i can change (even manually) these settings if livecode is signed ?

Thanks