Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat May 14 10:01:29 EDT 2016

RM wrote:

 > AND, as to "complaining"; I often wonder where one draws the lines
 > between "complaints", positive criticism and negative criticism.

I'd venture that filing a bug report is useful and productive, but
waging a social media campaign about every annoyance with posts here, to
the forums, and one or more social media networks less so.

And infinitely less so if such a campaign doesn't also eventually
include a bug report.

Maybe better to just write the bug report.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems