Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri May 13 13:00:59 EDT 2016

These are valid points. I covered a great deal of ground in that
presentation however this was an angle that I missed. I certainly didn¹t
intend any offense with that omission and if I gave any then I do
apologize for that. We are all extremely grateful for the many ways the
community contributes.

I¹m also pleased to see a number of new contributions this week which is
wonderful.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 13/05/2016, 17:52, "use-livecode on behalf of Richard Gaskin"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of richard at livecode.org>