Infinite LiveCode - Message from CEO

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 05:32:14 EDT 2016

In terms of what we should expect, does this push indicate a "breadth
first" rather than "depth first" strategy? As in, will Livecode's reach
continue to expand as quickly as possible while it's perfection is of
secondary concern? More specifically, will we be getting 80% functionality
in more places rather than 100% functionality in one place?