How to Force Group to Show on Top of Browser Widget

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri May 13 04:31:08 EDT 2016

The workaround for the moment is to use a borderless window that floats on
top with a handler to keep it in place if you resize the underlying stack.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 13/05/2016, 09:26, "use-livecode on behalf of Peter TB Brett"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of