Help with Header Widget

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu May 12 17:00:06 EDT 2016

>The header widget either shows icons or text, so there isn't an option
>to show both!

?? But what about this:
<  Back  # text and icon appear together, side-by-side

so I thought it should be easy to do→ I did read through the widget code… seemed like an extraordinary effort… for a small group… and with my lack of training, I could not even spot how you got the back icon and text to show together.

For now I will switch to a simple group, and be done and wait for a use case where a widget will really be more appropriate.

Svasti Astu, Be Well
Brahmanathaswami
www.himalayanacademy.com