Running LC 6.7.11 and LC V8 on the same Mac

hlowe hlowe at me.com
Thu May 12 14:22:05 EDT 2016

I am currently using LC 6.7.11 (commercial) as my development platform,
running on Mac OS 10.11.4. If I install LC V8 (commercial) on the same
machine will I experience any conflicts between the two versions e.g.
preferences being overwritten, plug-in issues etc? Any advice on steps to
take to avoid conflicts between the two versions would be appreciated.

Henry