Grid spacing not working in LC 8?

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at publishingtools4u.com
Wed May 11 10:17:07 EDT 2016

Hi,

One of the things which prevented me to switch over to LC8, was that the grid spacing set in the preferences was not working. Nothing dramatically, but very annoying…

But I just found the time download the final version and to my surprise it still doesn’t work.

I set it to 10, changed it to 20, but no result.
I searched and trashed all preference files from all library/preferences and application support locations, but no luck

Anyone any suggestions on how to fix this?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com <http://www.publishingtools4u.com/>