Running Node (or any unix cmd line program) from Shell from a LC Stack

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Mon May 9 17:52:20 EDT 2016

Yes - the way i see this is a combination of tools that help, and manual.

So we have some scripts which check common places and find / suggest things
to add. Then we have the ability to customise and add our own by hand. We
save these to a preference file, and load them when we start Livecode. That
way it should sort of just work for most use cases, but you can always add
things by hand.

It's also a nice way to teach people where to find these things. The
interface can offer the option to open folders, and / or peak at files.