iOS iPad Simulator 9.3 keyboard

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sat May 7 16:58:12 EDT 2016

Hi Randy - it¹s just a simulator thing. Type cmd-K (or choose
Keyboard>Toggle Software Keyboard from the simulator¹s Hardware menu) to
display the full keyboard.

Terry...

On 8/05/2016 5:56 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Randy Hengst"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of iowahengst at mac.com>