Tree view widget - changing the row height?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sat May 7 05:05:35 EDT 2016

Thanks Ali - nice to know that it¹s a relatively simple enhancement for
someone with the know how (which I assume means a working knowledge of LCB
and GitHub). Wish I had the time to get up to speed with both of those
things.

Best regards,

Terry...

On 7/05/2016 5:21 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Ali Lloyd"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of