8.0--huh???

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:21:15 EDT 2016

I just opened my project in 8.0.

I'll give it that it caught a syntax error in a switch that had been there
for ages.

It's changed the background color of my stacks--or is this a new default.

It also seems to handle margins differently (and I'll grant that the
behavior / consistency of such in prior versions can best be described as
"psychotic" and "inconsistent").

Are there any other landmines awaiting me?

And is there anything similar to the application browser, or is there a way
to use the application browser instead of the multi-fold project browser?

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462