First experience with LC 8.0's Interactive Welcome

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri May 6 07:52:36 EDT 2016

Quentin, this is fabulous input. Thank you so much for taking the trouble to document all this. You are absolutely right, its very difficult for a seasoned dev to look at LiveCode with sufficiently innocent eyes.

Keep it coming! and I'll make sure Ali sees this too :)

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager