Community PDF Project (was Revenue and the Open Source edition)

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Thu May 5 12:43:24 EDT 2016

I do and it's great!
I am serving PDF formatted industrial machine setup sheets to operators.
I have a user preference setting to either display PDF as a separate window
in Adobe Reader or in an "embedded" viewer (Browser window).
Operators prefer the browser based display since it's "part of the system".
All they really want/need is to move and zoom in a document.
WIN only to date cuz that's what we use.
Jim