MergEXT now included with Indy/Business IDE

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed May 4 23:37:57 EDT 2016

mergAV works on OS X because AVFoundation is very similar on iOS and OS X but it would be a major project to create similar functionality for the other platforms. It would probably need to be a separate FFmpeg external and then that external probably wouldn’t be iOS compatible because of the difficulty complying with LGPL in iOS externals for LiveCode and then there’s the whole MPEG LA patent quagmire that I very much doubt LiveCode Ltd would like to step into.