[ANN] Release 8.0.0

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed May 4 15:49:18 CEST 2016


Very well done all of you :D

And what a day to do it on! (the force strong with those people in
Edinburgh)

Dave



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-Release-8-0-0-tp4704202p4704208.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the use-livecode mailing list