Release 6.7.11 / 7.1.4

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Wed May 4 10:15:20 EDT 2016

Dear List Members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.11 Stable and 7.1.4
Stable. By "Stable", we mean that no reported regressions have been
introduced in 6.7.11 / 7.1.4, compared to the previous Stable release.

Both 6.7.11 / 7.1.4 are a promotion of 6.7.11 RC-2 / 7.1.4 RC-2, so there
is no change between the two versions, but the build number and the status.

*Getting the Release*
To get the release please download the installer directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com

We do not currently plan to make any further releases of LiveCode 6 or
LiveCode 7.
We recommend continuing your app development on the LiveCode 8 platform.

Warmest regards,
The LiveCode Team