Adding existing object to group?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon May 2 17:46:32 EDT 2016

I think the problem occurs when there is a group within a group. I have a group (topgroup), which contains a datagrid group (dgGroup). The project browser can’t move an object that is outside of any group, into “topGroup” group. With a bunch of agony and messing around, I got it to work, but it’s not transparent.
Bill